1. These terms apply to the Advertisers who book advertisements (“Ads”) on Ryanair’s (RYR) print at home boarding pass via RYR’s boarding card advertising online platform (“Platform”).
2. Advertisers must create an online account on the Platform to begin using the service.
3. Advertisers must make an advance payment into their account prior to any campaigns going live. On closure of the account any unused balance will be refunded to the advertiser, upon completion of a refund request form (available online)
4. RYR accepts all major credit and debit cards.
5. All Ads must be paid in advance, by deducting the campaign costs from the advance payments stored within the Advertisers account balance prior to the campaign going live ( subject to sufficient funds being available).
6. The below table is the minimum CPI amount accepted by Ryanair as a reserve price based on the total value of the campaign. For example, if the total cost of the campaign is €600 then the minimum CPI paid for each boarding card will be €0.25. Ryanair reserves the right to change these amounts at any time.
|Minimum CPI||Total Campaign Spend|
|€ 0.35||€ 100|
|€ 0.30||€ 250|
|€ 0.25||€ 500|
|€ 0.20||€ 1,000|
|€ 0.15||€ 5,000|
|€ 0.10||€ 10000|
7. Price per impression (CPI) will be calculated by the RYR bidding engine based on demand prior to the campaign going live (But will never be lower than the reserve price/Minimum CPI as set out above). If the CPI exceeds the advertisers set maximum, the campaign will not be accepted.
8. Advertisers accounts will not be allowed become overdrawn.
9. All prices within the European Union (the “EU”) will not be charged VAT (or other sales tax) subject to the VAT status of the Advertiser being verified (Article 56 of the Council Directive 2006/112/EC). The Advertiser will be responsible to account for VAT on a reverse charge basis as appropriate. Otherwise VAT will be charged at the current VAT rate for the Republic of Ireland.
10. An Advertiser may cancel a campaign up to 7 days prior to go live via the platform to receive a full refund. No refunds will be paid after this date.
11. RYR reserves the right to not publish a campaign at any time for any reason. In which case all monies for that campaign will be refunded.
12. Under no circumstances shall RYR be liable for economic, consequential or any other damages arising from the publication or the non-publication of the campaign. The maximum liability of RYR arising under or in connection with these Terms shall be limited to the actual price paid by the Advertiser for the relevant advertising campaign.
13. RYR will use the platform to reproduce Ads as provided by the Advertiser and is not liable for and cannot guarantee that the Advertisement reproduction will be identical.
14. RYR will make no alteration to, or modification of any of the Ads.
15. RYR does not guarantee the performance level or success rate of any campaign.
16. The Advertiser agrees to indemnify RYR fully in respect of any claim in connection with the Ads campaign and guarantees to RYR and takes sole responsibility that any information provided in the Ads is accurate, not libellous or obscene, is not on the restricted category list, (Appendix 1) the advertising does not harm the reputation of RYR and free of any viruses that cause an adverse impact on the performance of the RYR website.
17. RYR may deem necessary for the purposes of publishing the advertisement and to reproduce the advertisement in any media for promotional purposes.
18. RYR may make changes to these Terms at any time without notice and will be effective immediately.
19. RYR may terminate an Advertisers account at any time, and publishing any campaigns after termination is at RYR’s sole discretion.
20. This agreement will be governed by the laws of the Republic of Ireland and the Courts of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction arising out of or in connection with this agreement